With our faster and more efficient study group program, you will learn the skills you need to become a CNA in North Carolina IN LESS TIME! We prepare you to pass the skills and written test better than anyone else. Start working as a CNA while others are still in those very long classes. Learn to become a CNA in the state of North Carolina! Get your information in just one day with this CNA study group Program. Call today toll-free 1-888-591-5553.
YOU CAN CALL US 7 DAYS A WEEK AND SPEAK TO US DIRECTLY-WE LOVE TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. OUR PHONE LINES ARE OPEN UNTIL 9 PM EACH NIGHT. WE TAKE PRIDE IN BEING THE LONGEST RUNNING ONE DAY CNA STUDY GROUP IN NORTH CAROLINA. WE ARE NORTH CAROLINA COLLEGES’ CHOICE IN CNA STUDYING FOR THE CNA 1 REGISTRY. HANDS ON STUDYING IS ALWAYS THE BEST METHOD IN LEARNING THE 22 SKILLS
We are proud to be members of the MONTCROSS AREA, NC Chamber of Commerce.
We prepare study group members through a professional program, giving you the skills necessary to work as a Certified Nurse’s Assistant. We prepare you to take the North Carolina exam and pass it. After you pass the exam, you will be listed on the CNA1 registry and can then work as a CNA1 in North Carolina. All the forms you need will be provided to you in one of our CNA study groups.
Our leaders will work one on one with you until you are comfortable performing the skills necessary for becoming a CNA1 Nurse’s Aide.
* CNA NOW covers much of the same content you would learn taking several classes in a full 4-6 week course. We are very efficient at giving you the same material at a faster rate and you will be able to start work as a CNA much faster.
* There are 22 skills needed on the test. We will go over all skills and our nurse will give you feedback so that you can perform each skill by the end of one of our sessions.
* We will give you information, but we don’t give the exam at our location. taking the exam costs a fee of $101.00 You will need to pay your own fee when you apply the application online to take the exam.We will provide you with step by step instructions for applying for the state test.
* All students will complete the exam application with us to be able to apply online. Once you pass the North Carolina Exam oral or written you will be listed on the NC Nurse Aide1 registry and are ready to start working in North Carolina.
* By the end of your session, you will be given a practice sample exam to take home and study.
While completing the form online, you select the date and the test site. When you complete the application online, you will know the date of the test and location . Be sure to arrive on time.
We are not a school. We provide no certificates or warranties of any kind that could be interpreted as any type of educational credential. We are a study group that discusses the North Carolina Nurses’ Aide Candidate Handbook, the Application for Registration by Competency Examination Form and the NNAAP Nurse Aide Practice Written Exam Packet. The testing sites as listed on the Pearson Vue website are available to our study group partners. The State of North Carolina does not allow reciprocity or listing transfers from another state. To be listed in North Carolina , you will have to pass the Nurse Aide 1 Competency Testing (Written and Clinical Skills Test)