With our faster and more efficient “hands-on” class program, you will learn the skills you need to become a CNA in North Carolina IN LESS TIME! We prepare you to pass the skills and written test better than anyone else. Start working as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) while others are still training in those very long classes. Learn to become a CNA in the state of North Carolina! Get your information in just one day with this CNA class program. Call today toll-free 1-888-591-5553 —-SIGN UP NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE STATE TEST IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY, BUT YOU CAN ACUALLY SIT FOR THE STATE TEST AFTER MARCH 1, 2016—PLEASE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
YOU CAN CALL US 7 DAYS A WEEK AND SPEAK TO US DIRECTLY-WE LOVE TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. OUR PHONE LINES ARE OPEN UNTIL 9 PM EACH NIGHT. WE TAKE PRIDE IN BEING THE LONGEST RUNNING ONE DAY CNA CLASS IN NORTH CAROLINA. WE ARE NORTH CAROLINA COLLEGES’ CHOICE IN CNA STUDYING FOR THE CNA 1 REGISTRY. “ HANDS- ON” STUDYING IS ALWAYS THE BEST METHOD IN LEARNING THE 22 SKILLS—–
THESE ARE THE LAST CLASSES—AFTER MARCH 1, 2016 NORTH CAROLINA WILL MAKE YOU ATTEND A 4-6 WEEK CNA TRAINING PROGRAM COSTING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GET YOU CNA LICENSE AND GET LISTED ON THE CNA REGISTRY–SO DON’T DELAY SIGN UP TODAY, BEFORE ITS’ TOO LATE
We are proud to be members of the MONTCROSS AREA, NC Chamber of Commerce.
We prepare class members through a professional program, giving you the skills necessary to work as a Certified Nurse’s Assistant. We prepare you to take the North Carolina exam and pass it. After you pass the exam, you will be listed on the CNA1 registry and can then work as a CNA1 in North Carolina. All the forms you need will be provided to you in one of our CNA CLASS.
Our instructors will work one-on-one with you until you are comfortable performing the skills necessary for becoming a CNA1 Nurse’s Aide.
* CNA NOW covers much of the same content you would learn taking several classes in a full 4-6 week course. We are very efficient at giving you the same material at a faster rate and you will be able to start work as a CNA much faster.
* There are 22 skills needed on the test. We will go over all skills “hands-on” and our nurse will give you feedback so that you can perform each skill by the end of one of our CNA classes.
* We will give you information, but we don’t give the exam at our location. Taking the exam costs a fee of $101.00 You will need to pay your own fee when you apply for the application online to take the exam. We will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying for the state test.
* All students will complete the exam application with us to be able to apply online. Once you pass the North Carolina Exam you will be listed on the NC Nurse Aide1 registry and are ready to start working in North Carolina.
* By the end of your class, you will be given a practice sample exam to take home and study.
While completing the form online, you select the date and the test site. When you complete the application online, you will know the date of the test and location . Be sure to arrive on time.
Our one day CNA training, classes and courses do prepare you to take the NC State exam. We are a class that discusses the North Carolina Nurses’ Aide Candidate Handbook, the Application for Registration by Competency Examination Form and the NNAAP Nurse Aide Practice Written Exam Packet. The testing sites as listed on the Pearson Vue website are available to our class partners. The State of North Carolina does not allow reciprocity or listing transfers from another state. To be listed in North Carolina , you will have to pass the Nurse Aide 1 Competency Testing (Written and Clinical Skills Test) YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE STATE TEST BEFORE MARCH 1, 2016